суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

daily sun newspaper nigeria




They stood there, looking at the corpse. Lights blinked red, and Eron swore.
"Some of the stuff must have gone through the vents," he said, stepping back from the dead man and the spreading stain on their grubby brown carpet and walking to the control panels. "If it isnapos;t too bad, Iapos;ll be able to fix it before we have to go out-Channel. Considering the fact that if I canapos;t fix the switch calibrators before we do get to that point weapos;ll be as dead as Ralph here, I can assure you Iapos;ll try my hardest."
For once, the Captain let the implied critisism of his actions pass. He stood there for a time, contemplating Ralph in silence.
"Captain? Are you okay?"
The Captain blinked and looked up.
"I was trying to figure out whether he was worth the money the ammo I spent cost," he said. "Did I pay him recently?"
Eron shook his head, and started unscrewing the bolts on the front panels of the control boards.


cheap rangefinders, daily sun newspaper nigeria, daily sun newspaper south africa, daily sun newspaper uk, daily sun nigeria.



Комментариев нет: