суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dorathy dandridge




Weapos;ve filed the paperwork for our case against our ex-landlords.

As I mentioned earlier, they updated their registration with the Secretary of Stateapos;s Office the day they received my last letter -- so if I hadnapos;t doublechecked the state website, Iapos;d have filed to the wrong person at the wrong address. Iapos;m feeling particularly proud of my obsessive tendencies to doublecheck everything, let me tell you.

Iapos;ve been reassuring my loved ones that we can win this case. We have the documentation on our side, and unless we get a biased judge, that should carry the day. And, if worst comes to absolute worst, weapos;ll be out $200 (court costs plus the $70 they claim we still owe them).

For the record, Iapos;m scared, too. I know itapos;s irrational, I know that everything Iapos;ve been saying to reassure my others is true. But Iapos;ve never done this kind of thing before, and itapos;s fucking intimidating.

david meek cars, dorathy dandridge, doratheexploreruk, doratheexplorerlive, doratheexplorergames.



Комментариев нет: